You’re invited to have dinner together with ANS & Microsoft to discuss whether FS&I organisations can afford to ignore modernising their security operations.
Fancy joining us?
We’ll be at The Ivy, Brasserie of Light, London, from 6:30 pm on Thursday 10th March.
FS&I organisations are under more pressure than ever before to ensure the security and privacy of their staff and customers, wherever they are. This has compounded the complexity of security and privacy management for IT teams.
Hosted by ANS’ Practice Lead for Connectivity and Security, Mark Johnson, you’ll be given the opportunity to network with peers in your sector as we invite you to reflect and discuss your experiences, challenges, and predictions around the security landscape in the sector.
During this roundtable, we would also like to open the floor and invite you to share your thoughts on the following topics:
• What security practices you currently have in place and the impact remote working is having on your security landscape
• Your previous experiences of dealing with threats and attacks and lessons you’ve learnt
• How can FS&I organisations protect business processes, staff and customers from increasingly sophisticated cyber attacks
• How to make informed security decisions at a leadership level
• How to resource/ manage staff for modern security practises
We can’t wait to welcome you to The Ivy, Brasserie of Light, London, to enjoy some delicious food and share some insights.
To secure your place today, register via the form on the right.
Mark has over 30 years’ experience in the IT and networking industry. With a background managing highly secure mobile networks for the Armed forces, to owning his own business, Mark joined ANS 8 years ago to take responsibility for building and delivering ANS’ suite of connectivity & Security solutions which include Azure Sentinel, SD WAN, SASE, Cloud and Multi-cloud architectures.